On tonight‘s show we are going to talk about health and fitness. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly half of American youths aged 12 through 28 are not active on a regular basis. Numerous studies show how that a lack of physical activity is one of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and colon cancer. If we continue this trend we will be a sick nation. Stay tuned as we talk about health and how to live a healthy life style….
LIKE us on Facebook!
- Health and Fitness wp.me/pJL9n-rG 1 week ago
- Immigration and legal rights conversation wp.me/pJL9n-rz 2 weeks ago
- FullCircle 4 – 3-15 Mental Health Matters 2 wp.me/pJL9n-rp 3 weeks ago
- Back door pilot to Felicia Bridges’ KPFB show Talk 2 teacher. A discussion with MetWest… wp.me/pJL9n-rc 3 weeks ago
- Apply for the KPFA First Voice Media Apprenticeship Program Today! wp.me/pJL9n-r6 3 weeks ago