LIKE us on Facebook!
- Full Circle: Spanglish Power Hour 02.05.16 kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/ful… https://t.co/a4nrvf8ZHu 6 days ago
- Full Circle 01.29.16 THE TRUTH OF IGNORANCE PHILOSOPHY SHOW kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/ful… 1 week ago
- THE ART OF STORYTELLING kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/the… 2 weeks ago
- F 1-1-16 Kuumba Voces Book Club kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/f-1… 3 weeks ago
- 1-15-16: Racism..Why? kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/1-1… 3 weeks ago
FirstVoice Apprenticeship KPFA Winter Crafts Fair Guests Stars
SATURDAY, DEC. 19
10:00 AM Monica Jackson, Entrepreneur, Monica’s Brittle Chips
11:00AM-1PM Denise E. Smith, Author: “From Rages to Real Estate”
1:30PM Aqueila M. Lewis, Performance Artist
Lateef McLeod`, Poet & Novelist
3:00PM Najee Amaranth, Musician
4:00PM DeMareon Gipson, Poet
SUNDAY, DEC 20
10AM-12PM Youth Spirit Artworks
12PM Youth HUB Oakland
1PM TuTT KingDom, Musician
2PM LilaBlue Oficial Singer/Songwriter
3PM Graal Swartz, Band Leader, Soul Mechanix
WE WILL BE LISTENING TO EXCERPTS FROM AN UPCOMING EAST BAY MUSICAL DRAMA AND GET TO ENJOY SOME NARRATION, SINGING, AND DRUMMING FROM THIS SPECTACULAR PLAY ENTITLED: “GO TELL IT! A HARRIET TUBMAN CHRISTMAS STORY
Tonight in Full Circle we celebrate the one year anniversary of the introduction of the KPFB original programming project designed with apprentices in mind. We get to hear selctions of some of our favorite KPFB shows. The show will coonclude with a sneak preview of Fire Brand Records’ political bay area music show that takes place tomorrow night at the Omni Commons in Oakland.
Tonight on Full Circle we spend some time with our local community heroes … men and women from the bay area communities that we are from … whose contributions we see the results of every day, as we walk our streets … and witness our world..
Tonight on Full Circle we are joined by Islamic Scholars to discuss Islam from an African-American point of view. We’ll talk about what is Islam, What are some cultural practices and some misconceptions in the relationship, if any, between Isis and Islam.