On tonight’s show we will talk about Lotería, a game of random fortune much like bingo. In the studio, Pedro Reyes, producer for La Onda Bajita and former event coordinator for the Mission Cultural Center in San Francisco. We will hear how this game has affected the culture from Mexico, to the United States, and beyond. After you consider Loteria think about a new game. Imagine if you will, a game that plays like bingo and reads like an oracle. A game that is both entertaining and educational, a real conversation starter, full of historical and cultural context that spans the globe, a game that can be divisive and healing all at the same time. This revolutionary card game is called Malditoria and we have the creator of this game in studio tonight. Hear all about it on Full Circle.
LIKE us on Facebook!
- Full Circle 3-17-17: Why and How to Start Your Own Garden kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/ful… https://t.co/nNluN2ogE4 6 days ago
- Full Circle 3-10-17: Women’s Herstory Month Episode 1 kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2017/03/10/ful… https://t.co/gsxC02yK07 1 week ago
- Full Circle 3-3-17: James Baldwin kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/ful… https://t.co/nQat2p3atC 2 weeks ago
- kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/2688 https://t.co/rpOWIakmQ3 3 weeks ago
- Full Circle 2-17-17 Black History kpfaapprent.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/ful… https://t.co/imBqDDBN7v 1 month ago