LIKE us on Facebook!
- Tonight at 7pm, tune into @kpfa 94.1FM - “For the Creatively Maladjusted” aims to deepen and expand our conversatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Caption this 😂 . Theresa, Frank, and Ephriam at Group 43’s Fire By the Water ceremony #firstvoicemedia #ElifIknow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Tomorrow on Full Circle: Find out what these women are doing to help folks in Antioch get basic necessities and a h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- This Friday on 94.1 FM at 7pm! Tune in to #FullCircle for a rebroadcast of @werisecollectiv collaboration with Urba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Adding this to the list of strategies #ICEOUTOFOAKLAND @MW_Unrest https://t.co/MHIMOzuRqk 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tonight we showcase some community resources that are available to you. On tonight’s show we’ll hear … Interviews from the recent Resource Fair in Antioch … Music performed live from the Resource Fair by First Voice graduate Apprentice Da’vid … Continue reading
Tonight we bring you the musical stylings of Bay Area jazz artists Marcus Shelby and the Marcus Shelby Orchestra. Along with sounds from “Voices That Changed the World” an audio collection of some of the most revolutionary, progressive and thought-provoking … Continue reading
On tonight’s show, you will hear all about water. The state’s “Rethink Your Drink” campaign promotes and emphasizes the importance of drinking water for good health from 2 community groups who are working to get us all to “Rethink Our … Continue reading
Tonight, you are going to want to grab a pen and some paper to note down dates and times of our guests upcoming events all over the bay area… on tonight’s show. You can gain confidence in keeping non-working items … Continue reading
Celebrating the Berkeley Flea Market! Music by Salt People.
Three visionary educators – James Damiani, Tiarra “Ms. T” Asia Knox, and Safahri Ra – join Cat Petru (Full Circle, We Rise) and Nicole Gervacio (We Rise) to talk about: – the significance of humility and honesty in the classroom … Continue reading