LIKE us on Facebook!
- 2-27-15: #BlackLivesCelebration at the Berkeley Black Rep wp.me/pJL9n-qz 13 hours ago
- Oscar Grant Foundation, Youth Speaks, The Oakland Mind, Kiss My Black Arts at the Black Rep: youtu.be/ALJHPvAJZJM?a via @YouTube 13 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/ALJHPvAJZJM?a Oscar Grant Foundation, The Oakland Mind, Kiss My Black Arts at the 13 hours ago
- #BlackLivesCelebration ustreamed by @firstvoicemedia KPFA Apprentices @ Berkley Black Repertory Theater... youtu.be/rNTVRuZWBb4?a 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/rNTVRuZWBb4?a DetermiNation at the Black Rep #BlackLivesCelebration 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A big thank you to the Berkeley Black Repertory Theatre, A Taste of Africa, The Oakland Mind, Youth Speaks, Acquired Knowledge, Kiss My Black Arts, The Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, The Oscar Grant Foundation, and DetermiNation for coming out and … Continue reading
TONIGHT WE TALK ABOUT A SUBJECT THAT TOUCHES EVERYONE. WHETHER YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF IT, PARTICIPATE IN IT OR OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES, SEX IS A PART OF HUMAN EXISTENCE. IT IS ONE OF THE FEW PLEASURE THAT … Continue reading
Our own Freewillin’ Franklin and Junior Jackson attended the March for REAL Climate Leadership on February 7th! Freewillin’ is also a pioneer within KPFA for our brand new U-stream channel! You can check out their coverage from the march below!
ON TONIGHTS SHOW.. WE’LL BE FEATURING SOUNDS FROM THE BLACK LIVERS MATTER PROTEST AGAINST BERKELEY POLICE TACTICS THAT TOOK PLACE TUESDAY EVENING ALSO WE’LL CHECK OUT SOME INTERVIEWS FROM THE MARCH FOR REAL CLIMATE LEADERSHIP HELD IN OAKLAND THIS PAST … Continue reading
Freewillin’ Frank sits down with several experts and talks about climate leadership in California! In light of the current drought, climate change is a real and pressing concern and we talk about the march organized to call for real climate … Continue reading
Tonight‘s show is on the topic of mental health. This a very important topic that is difficult to talk about and some would even say is taboo. Many different communities can benefit from it being discussed and by knowing what … Continue reading
During this show we explore what it means to become the best version of yourself!